It is the responsibility of the employer to ensure they provide not only training, but also the appropriate equipment for each designated individual who volunteers as the Emergency (FEO)/Floor/Fire Wardens on their floor in their organization. Too frequently, the equipment provided is misplaced and/or lost, and so is not available when required. Recognizing this potential problem, HealthandSafetyBoards.com developed the WPCC™ FEO/Floor/Fire Warden Kit. It contains the essential supplies required to assist these volunteers, and ensures the supplies are correctly identified, readily accessible, and organized in one convenient package. The WPCC™ Fire Emergency Organization/Floor/Fire Warden Kit promotes the efforts of creating an organized Health and Safety Community in your workplace.
The WPCC™ Emergency Kit is a 13” x 10” nylon screen-printed carrier which incorporates a zipper and mesh fabric to allow all items contained within to be seen. Fully stocked with the following essential items:
- WPCC™ FEO/Floor/Fire Warden Ball Cap (1 based on position held – red, yellow or white);
- WPCC™ FEO/Floor/Fire Warden Bib-Style Vest with large, screen-printed identification symbol on both the front and back with Velcro release on both shoulders;
- WPCC™ FEO/Fire Warden Identification Name Plate Sticker;
- WPCC™ Fire Emergency Organization Poly Binder provides ample room for your departmental Emergency Procedures; and
- Industrial Flashlight with 2 “D” cell alkaline batteries.
30WCC-FWKIT WPCC™ Fire Emergency Organization/Floor/Fire Warden Kit – Complete