PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING AND/OR ORDERING ANY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEB SITE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT AS WITH ALL TECHNOLOGIES, THERE MAY BE INTERRUPTIONS OR TECHNICAL FAILURES. TALOTT EXPRESSLY DENIES ANY LIABILITY FOR TECHNICAL FAILURES, INCOMPLETE, SCRAMBLED OR DELAYED TRANSMISSIONS, AND/OR TECHNICAL INACCURACIES.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
This website (this “Site”) is provided by HealthandSafetyBoards.com, a division of 1010292 Ontario Limited dba; Talott First Aid & Safety (“HASCB”, “we” or “us”), conditional upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below. These terms and conditions include any posted policies applicable to our particular products or services, and as updated by HASCB from time to time, and are collectively referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”. You can review the most current and complete version of these Terms and Conditions at any time.
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Use of this Site
Subject to the Terms and Conditions, HASCB grants you a non-exclusive, limited right to access, use and view the content and materials displayed on this Site solely for your own internal business purposes related to your business with HASCB. You may not, nor may you allow others to, directly or indirectly:
- Sell, license, reproduce, modify, or attempt to modify the Site in any way;
- Publicly display or distribute or otherwise use the Site for any public or commercial purpose other than to seek information or to order products and services from us, including without limitation the use of the Site (or the materials displayed on or embedded in the Site) on any other website or in any environment of networked computers:
- Use this Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair this Site;
- Interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, this Site or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or affiliated or linked sites;
- Disrupt or interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of this Site;
- Transmit on this Site any computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or computer programs;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic program or device, or manual process to monitor, copy, summarize, or otherwise extract information from this Site in whole or in part, without HASCB’s prior written consent;
- Use or attempt to use another person’s account, password, service, system or other information, or create or use a false identity on this Site;
- Transmit on, to or from this Site spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass e-mail; or
- Attempt to obtain unauthorized access to this Site or portions of this Site that are restricted from general access.
The entire content of this Site, including any images, music, software code or text, is copyrighted, protected under applicable copyright laws, and may not be distributed, reproduced, publicly displayed, downloaded, modified, reused, reposted, or otherwise used except as provided herein without the express prior written permission of HASCB. HASCB™, WPCC™, Flip-E-Info™, Flip-E-Locate™, and Boo Boo™ are trademarks of Talott First Aid & Safety. Other product and service names, company names, logos and trademarks are owned by Talott First Aid & Safety or its affiliated entities or are owned by and used with the permission of their third-party owners, as indicated. You agree not to use or display such names, logos and trademarks without the prior written consent of Talott First Aid & Safety or the owner of such mark. Except as expressly provided herein, Talott First Aid & Safety does not grant, and nothing here shall be construed as conferring, any express or implied right or license to the intellectual or industrial property rights of Talott First Aid & Safety or any third party.
Use of Information on this Site
The information and materials contained on this Site are subject to change at any time. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination and acceptance by the manufacturer or distributor providing such products or services and the provision of such products or services is not an obligation of or guaranteed by HASCB unless HASCB is identified as the entity providing such products or services.
No Medical Advice
The Site has been designed to provide general information about HASCB and our products and services. HASCB is not engaged in rendering medical advice or medical services, and must not be relied upon as such. The information provided on this Site in not intended as a substitute for medical professional help or advice and a physician should always be consulted for any health problem, question or treatment. This Site does not provide instruction on the appropriate use of products supplied by HASCB, its affiliates, licensors and other manufacturing, distribution and business partners. HASCB shall not be held liable for your reliance on, or any action you take or fail to take based on, the information presented on the Site. You agree that your access and use of any and all content presented on the Site is at your own risk.
Links To Other Websites
Certain links on this Site may take you to websites that are not owned or operated by HASCB. Links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you may leave this Site. HASCB does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. HASCB does not endorse or sponsor, is not affiliated with or associated with, or make any representations about such website or any information, products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Rules for Linking to this Site
If you wish to create a hyperlink to this Site, you agree to comply with the following rules and all applicable laws and regulations. We regard the use of our registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks in metatags and/or hidden text as trademark infringement, and treat the use of these trademarks in page text, metatags, and/or hidden text for purposes of gaining higher rankings from search engines as unfair competition.
If you link to this Site, you agree that at all times your website:
- May link to, but not replicate, the content, text, graphics, music, software code and other materials on or in this Site
- Shall not frame or otherwise create a browser or border environment around this Site, in whole or in part
- Shall not state or imply that HASCB is endorsing you, your website or your products and services
- Shall not misrepresent your or your website’s relationship with HASCB
- Shall not present false, misleading or inaccurate information about us, this Site or our products or services on your site or otherwise
- Shall not use the HASCB trademark or logo or any trademark, trade name, or logo on the Site without express prior written permission from Talott First Aid & Safety
- Shall not include content on your site that is or could be construed as illegal, distasteful, offensive or controversial, and shall only include on your site only that is appropriate for all age groups
- Shall not link to an internal or subsidiary page of this Site that is located one or more web page levels down from the home page of this Site (i.e. deep linking) without HASCB’s prior written permission
In the event information is changed and reproduced, resulting in a discrepancy between information in this web site and the manufacturers it represents, the manufacturers version takes precedence. Due to continuing improvements in design, items may differ slightly from the description and photograph on this web site. Certain changes in product specification, and application may occur as additional product knowledge and experience is gained. HASCB makes no product guarantee of results, and assumes no obligation or liability in relation to the information. Individuals intending to use suggestions contained in this web site should first verify that the product selected is suitable for the intended use and meets all health and safety standards. Some items contained in this web site may be for use by trained personnel only. In all instances, manufacturer’s instructions should be followed.
HASCB makes no representations or warranties, and will have no liability regarding, any matter concerning latex or latex products; however, upon your request HASCB will use its commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with the contact names and telephone numbers of the applicable third party providing such latex products.
Information published on this Site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your local area. Consult HASCB for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TALOTT FIRST AID & SAFETY AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND REPRESENTATIVES, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE PROVIDED BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER HASCB NOR ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING OR ADMINISTERING THIS SITE, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY THE “HASCB PARTIES”), SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA, INTERRUPTION OF ACTIVITIES OR OTHER PECUNIARY OR ECONOMIC LOSS) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS, USE, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER OR NOT HASCB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD REASONABLY FORESEE SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
IN ANY EVENT, THE HASCB PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO:
- IF THE CLAIM RELATES TO A PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED ON THIS SITE, THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO HASCB FOR THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM, OR
- IF THE CLAIM RELATES TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO HASCB TO ACCESS AND USE THIS SITE.
Termination of Registration
You acknowledge and agree that HASCB may terminate your password and/or other access privileges to this Site without notice to you for any reason, including without limitation, if:
- You do not use this Site for what HASCB, in its sole discretion, deems to be an extended period of time;
- HASCB believes that you have violated any of these Terms and Conditions, or
- You have otherwise acted or failed to act in any manner that HASCB deems objectionable. You agree that any termination of your access to this Site shall not result in any liability or other obligation of HASCB to you or any third party in connection with such termination.
This Site is administered by HASCB from its office in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and this Site and these Terms and Conditions (including without limitation the validity, construction and performance of duties related to the Terms and Conditions) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the Province of Ontario and the applicable laws of Canada therein without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. HASCB makes no representation that this Site or the products and services offered on this Site are appropriate or available for use outside of Canada, and access to them from territories where such materials are illegal is prohibited. You may not use or export or re-export the products or services offered at this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations. If you choose to access this Site from outside of Canada, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws in your area. You agree that any cause of action or claim that you may have relating to this Site must be made or instituted in a court located in the Province of Ontario within one year of when the cause of action or claim accrued.
Relationship of Parties
The relationship between you and HASCB that of independent contractors, Distributors, and nothing in these Terms and Conditions, or by placing or filling an order for products and services, constitutes an employment, joint venture, partnership or other relationship.
Changes to Terms And Conditions
This site has been provided for information purposes only and does not collect, or sell information.
All rights reserved. No part of this site, in whole or in part, may be copied, reproduced, transmitted, transformed, or stored in a retrieval system, in any form or by any means whatsoever, without the prior written consent of 1010292 Ontario Limited dba; Talott First Aid & Safety. This publication is not a license to operate under, or intended to suggest infringement of any existing patent, copyright, or trademark. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.